Sales Team Lead | Zego | FinTech (Series B)
Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for an experienced sales manager to join us and lead our rapidly growing Customer Success team, operating at the front line with prospective customers.
The Customer Success team plays a pivotal role in the company’s b2c vertical's growth, being responsible for proactive customer acquisition and retention, and driving our ambition to be the world’s best loved provider of insurance solutions.
What we’re looking for:
You are passionate about building a cohesive and successful team, you are motivated in creating a customer-centric culture and mentoring comes naturally to you. You will take over the leadership of the Customer Success team at an important time in Zego’s history, shaping strategies, improving processes and strengthening the team culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team 12 Customer Success Executives focused on expanding Zego’s customer base as well as renewing existing customer revenues.
- Work closely with the Customer Operations Lead to put together monthly sales targets, and implement innovative ways of driving month-on-month growth.
- Mentor and motivate the team members with a view to elevate the team’s ability to grow, develop and consistently keep building a strong customer base.
- Build a strategic approach in identifying sales opportunities, managing clients and on-board new customers
- Play pivotal role in analysing the market and customer needs, and share insights with the product and marketing teams
- Nurture a collaborative and customer-focused culture as the team continues to scale
- You have 3+ years sales and team management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment.
- You have experience planning and driving a strategy to acquire customers across the sales funnel from lead generation to customer conversion.
- You have designed and implemented sales management processes and with tools such as Zendesk or Salesforce.
- You have played a key role in building a collaborative, positive and successful team culture in a period of rapid growth.
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old Street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
If this sounds interesting - we would love to hear from you