People and Talent Manager (AI Tech)
Chattermill was founded in 2015 to help companies make more customer centric decisions. In three years Chattermill has grown from a team of 2 Co-founders to a team of 20 in London and more around Europe. In that time we have developed a cutting-edge AI-powered solution that allows some of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Spotify, Transferwise, Skyscanner, Deliveroo + more) to finally understand their customers and improve their customer experience through deploying our product.
We have big plans for the upcoming years and to achieve this we are now looking for a People and Talent Manager to join the Operations team as the first dedicated person on the Talent team.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone passionate about learning the business and working with technical as well as commercial teams to find the right talent for them. Our ideal candidate will want to go beyond job specs and shape the company and should naturally progress to the Head of Talent position.
What you'll do?
As a People and Talent Manager at Chattermill, your main task will be to help us to scale the business by hiring the best team for the job. You will get an unprecedented level of responsibility on day 1 and will get a chance to get involved across Hiring, Onboarding, Culture and Talent Management and help us write the playbooks to follow as we grow.
A bit about what you will get up to:
- Take control of an already well functioning hiring process from creating job descriptions with hiring managers, to prospecting and all the way to job offers
- You will manage the interview processes and deliver candidates a second-to-none candidate experience leaving everybody who speaks with Chattermill as impressed as they should be
- Work with the Head of Operations to solve the problems that arise from going through the different stages of growing fast
- Help design and implement a new employee onboarding process
- Help to improve the HR policies and procedures
A bit about your experience:
- You will have worked for at least 3 years in Talent / HR / Recruitment including at least 1 year at a leading fast growth tech startup
- Passion for understanding complex products and their people requirements
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- You are passionate about helping companies improve the customer experience
- Team player: you don’t draw the line at just your own responsibilities - you care deeply about the whole success of the business
What you'll get from working with us:
- A competitive salary
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us
- £500 Education Budget - your choose how to use this!
- Stock Options
- Great coffee
- Cool office in the heart of London
- Monthly Team Nights Out
- Top of the Range VR Equipment in the Office
We always look for people who are passionate about startups, AI, and data-driven insight and aren’t afraid to take on big challenges to contribute to the continued success of Chattermill. This is an unbelievable opportunity to become a key player in the Operations team and share ownership of the key challenges facing us as a company.
Sounds interesting? We can't wait to hear from you!