Enterprise Account Executive (SaaS Tech)
We’re looking for a collaborative, hard-working account executive to join the sales team at Snyk.
The use of open source software is growing rapidly: technology is a core part of our lives, and almost all software developers rely on open source components, but security is a key concern. Anyone can find and exploit vulnerabilities within open source code, and most of the people who maintain these projects aren’t security experts. But the team at Snyk is.
Snyk are focused on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities through our proprietary, built from the ground up platform. Their product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organisations (Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, ASOS and many many more) that they work with, love them. They want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
As an early member of the UK and EMEA sales team based at WeWork in Shoreditch, you’ll play a meaningful role in laying the foundations for Snyk's future success. You’ll work closely with your sales colleagues and the talented sales engineers. The team is collaborative with different backgrounds, they spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring they work together to make the most of the skills and experience within the team.
As an Account Executive at Snyk, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the DevSecOps space and digital transformation teams at companies.
Snyk are looking for highly motivated salespeople who thrive with the freedom to decide how to spend your day, and how best to contribute to your team’s goals.
- You have experience selling a technical product, and you want to hone your craft in a startup on its way to success
- You’re self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- You are collaborative and love belonging to a high-achieving sales team
- You are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- You’re open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customer’s risk tolerance
- You will have 3+ years experience selling a B2B SaaS product
- There are plenty of benefits with working at Snyk, and if you want information on this then please apply to the role and we can explain.