Strategic Account Executive
This position provides an incredible opportunity with significant earning potential and fast-growth career progression. You’ll be a driven and engaging individual, determined to realise your potential, build brilliant relationships with our clients, and be part of a expanding team of account executives accelerating company growth through upsells.
You’ll be responsible for strategically assessing and realising revenue opportunities within our rapidly-growing client base. Our clients include the world's largest hedge funds, investment banks and law firms, and this role will require you to maintain close relationships at the C-suite level in order to identify new opportunities and foster long-term profitable relationships.
Your focus will be on driving annual account value through generating revenue for the company and minimising customer churn.
There’s no pre-requisite technical knowledge needed, but you’ll have a genuine interest in technology and an appetite to learn about how our platform works, enabling you to manage all aspects of the commercial relationship with our clients and provide unrivalled product insight.
We'd love to meet someone who
- Is driven & highly ambitious
- Has a 2.1 or equivalent from a top-tier university
- Has professional or commercial experience
- Understands the legal, financial and professional-services sectors
- Has a proven track record of working in a competitive, fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Is a best-in class communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ideally has previous experience or interest in cybersecurity, machine learning or email security, and understanding of the enterprise SaaS sales process
- Coming from a banking, consultancy or law background looking to change careers.
Why we think you'll love it here
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary of £45,000 plus commission (on-track commission expected to be £25,000 p.a taking total starting OTE to £70,000 p.a), with annual benefit and salary reviews
- Equity options are offered with every role
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension
- You’ll get a brand new Macbook to work on
- We have a communal company lunch twice a month, and regular team socials and activities
- There are plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, and cereals, and amazing coffee
- We offer a cycle to work scheme, eyecare vouchers and childcare vouchers
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance including flights, accommodation in an AirBnB for a week, and salary payments to an international bank. Over 25% of the Company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move